Academic Advising – Student Assistant
NOTE: This job will continue through the summer, and be ongoing into the next academic year.
Academic Advising is seeking outgoing and engaging students who wish to assist with getting students connected to their Academic Advisors.
The student worker will be responsible for the following:
- Greet students as they enter the Academic Advising office
- Make appointments with academic advisors (incoming/outgoing calls)
- Direct calls appropriately
- Answer phones and take messages for Advising staff
- Complete departmental projects as needed
- May occasionally serve as backup for Admissions and/or One Stop student worker(s)
This position requires excellent communication and leadership skills. Must be detail-oriented.
Approximately 20 hours per week.
$9.50 per hour
Please send resumes to the Director of Advising, Temesha Corbin at email@example.com