The Career Services office is looking for a Marketing Assistant to help develop and manage the “voice”of Career Services. If you’re active on SnapChat, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and even Facebook, and are open to the challenge of harnessing the power of social for career goodness – this job is for you. Do you love helping to promote events? As the Marketing Assistant you’ll help out with all Career Services events, ensuring they are a success. You will:
- Come up with a social strategy for social media channels, and develop a calendar
- Help promote Career Services events
- Aid in day-of activities for Career Services events
- Write marketing materials
- Share, share, share and help grow Career Services engagement!
Minimum 2.5 GPA. Hours are flexible, 10 hours per week at most. Pay is $10/hr. Open to students in any major who are able to do the job.
To apply, send a resume. Those who interview should be prepared to show just how
MUST BE FEDERAL WORK-STUDY ELIGIBLE.
Please put “MARKETING ASSISTANT” in the subject line.